Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Why oh why...

I have had several of my kind and dear friends and family members tell me I should start a blog...I know little about this, but I do know I like to torment those very same friends and family members with the daily stories of my self proclaimed torturous life. So I got to thinking, hey, this could actually save me time, as I can bitch and complain in one central location, as opposed to taking time out of my oh so busy day to inform each of my friends and family as to what miserable fate has befallen me that day, or night...naturally freeing up more time for such incidents to occur...oh well, this I have found, is par for my course. People in my age group may remember Bad Luck Schleprock from the Flintstones fame...yeah, that's me...it's part of what endears me to people (pity). Regardless, I do enjoy writing, I find it therapeutic. As of late, my mind spins so fast that I need an eventual outlet for it to throw up on. I find this blog idea to be a more constructive release in dealing with life than say alcoholism; as I will never again have the luxury of "sleeping it off". A mind is a terrible thing...(okay okay, I'm not THAT cynical)...to waste!

2 comments:

  1. lol. You don't see many alcoholic autism moms. I really figured the number would be staggeringly high if we only had the time. Or money. Or energy. Or gut pH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, the limited times I do drink, I chase it with coffee!! Sometimes I wonder if getting the auties drunk might actually make them act sober...any studies on that yet?? hmmm..

    ReplyDelete